Sunday, November 27, 2005

Lost in transition

I can't believe I am doing this again. The one thing I absolutely hate....MOVING.

After living in Atlanta for two years and recently purchasing a home I have gone and done the impossible...well maybe not impossible but something crazy. I have taken a job in NYC and I'm moving...yet again.

It seems like since I graduated high school I haven't really stayed in one location for too long.

From NJ to NC to Minneapolis back to NC to South Africa to Philly to Atlanta and now NYC. And let's not forget all the trips I have taken...DC, New Orleans, Miami, Las Vegas, LA, Tampa and too many other cities for me to name them all. It's like I just can't sit still.

But I always knew I was destined to return home. I always said the only way I would return home was if I got a job with the New York Times and low and behold...I got it.

1 comment:

Tazzee said...

I'm right there with you Mystified. My 7+ years in Atlanta is the longest for me. I'm wondering if I have problems with being in one place too long - do I have commitment issues? Hmmm, sounds like a blog topic for me.