Friday, February 23, 2007

Birthday Wish

I can't believe my birthday is a week away. As usual I don't have anything planned. But I did make sure to take the day off so if all I want to do is sleep the day away I can.

Y'all know me...I don't want or ask for a lot. If I get something I'm always appreciative. If I don't get anything, I'm still happy to be alive and live to see another year.

But if you are wondering what to get the birthday girl I can only think of three things I want:

1. A watch
I'm tired of not knowing what time it is when I'm on the subway and I can't get the time on my cell phone because there is no service underground.

2. Earrings
I seriously need some gold earrings. If I don't start wearing some earrings again my upper holes will close. I can only wear gold earrings cause I'm allergic to everything else.

3. Digital Camera
I feel like I've missed out on capturing so many moments in my life. So despite the fact that I really do hate taking pictures I need to keep record of some of my memories.

Special request of my ATL friends, if y'all are so inclined, I would really LOVE some bottles of that wine Smoochie had at our Turkey Day dinner. And one of those nice wine openers so I don't have to sneak in to Mz. B's crib and steal hers ;)

If nothing else be sure to wish me Happy Bday on my bday.

1 comment:

Star said...

I was having the damnedest time rememebering they actual date of your birthday. All I could remember was that you were one of my fellow Pisces. In case I forget betoween now and then. Enjoy Your Day! Happy Birthday!