Thursday, May 10, 2007

Summa, Summa, Summertime

I work hard (too hard) but I play even harder (or at least I try to). So I finally have secured my summer plans.

Memorial Day weekend - ATL for Smurfest. It's an annual party my ATL friends have and I haven't missed one yet. (knock on wood)

Fourth of July - July 4-8 Mz. B, Mocha and I are heading to Chicago for the Taste. Hopefully some of my girls from Carolina will be there too.

NABJ - I'm going back to Vegas...Vegas...Vegas...I'm going back to Vegas...and I'm excited. I never get tired of Vegas there is always something I haven't done before and there are some things I like to do every time I go. But it will be fun in the desert sun at the beginning of August. If anyone wants to come I got a good convention rate on a room at Bally's.

Labor Day - Mz. B and I are going to be adventurous. We are going on a White Water Rafting trip in Tennessee.

Although I have the major holidays on lock there is still room to do other stuff. I'm hoping to go to Great Adventure, to make a few trips to the beach (Jones, Coney Island, Atlantic City, Jersey Shore, Miami, Myrtle Beach, Virginia Beach, Bahamas...you get the idea...a beach), and whatever other random fun presents itself....baseball games, parties, cookouts, festivals, mini road trips...whatever...I'm down for it all.

3 comments:

rekkidbraka said...

And you told me you HATED Coney Island! Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!!! ;-)

Mystifiedlady said...

I HATE the subway ride to Coney Island. But that is one of the closer beaches. Easier for me to DRIVE to Coney Island than driving to the Jersey shore.

rekkidbraka said...

Hee. Well, remember -- papaya on a stick! Mmm-mmm gooooooood...