Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Feet Rewind

I was all ready...or about as ready as someone could be to willingly put themselves under the knife. I get to the doctor's office and it's CLOSED. CLOSED?!??!? What in the hell?!?!?

I call the doctor on his cell phone (side note: my doctor is hella cool and gives his patients his cell phone to call him any time day or night) and he tells me that there was a staph outbreak at the office and my surgery has been rescheduled to Friday the 13th.

I'm not exactly thrilled at the date but I don't have much of a choice. The longer this process is delayed the longer my recuperation will be and I would like to be all healed up by NBA All-Star weekend and my birthday. Y'all know me and if I can't dance I will be depressed.

Here I go again...let the anxiety buildup...

No comments: