Sunday, December 11, 2005

Don't want to go

I don't really wanna stay
I don't really wanna go
But I really need to know
Can we get it together
Get it together

I don't really wanna go
I don't really wanna stay
But I really hope and pray
Can we get it together
Get it together

I LOVE ATLANTA...there is no doubt about that. And as much as I would love to stay I just cannot remain a slave on the plantation that is my 9 to 5. I have gotten an offer to do radio but it's not enough to pay the bills and maintain the somewhat comfortable lifestyle I have. But I'm going to keep praying cause I'm not sure what God's plan is for me. Does he want me to go back home to NJ? Does he want me to stay here in Atlanta? God give me some kind of sign or clue.

1 comment:

Tazzee said...

Your clue will be a feeling of peace about your decision. I know how you feel though. I've already decided that if I leave, I will definitely do an 'Ode to the A' post.