Friday, December 30, 2005

On a Whim

I can't believe it. Twice in one month I'm going to live life spontaneously. Since my sister Mocha Angel has backed out on me for New Year's Eve I have decided to say fuck it. So I'm going to NYC for the weekend to spend it with my boy Trinidad Brotha. Going to watch the ball drop from the warmth of the ESPN the Magazine party or something like that. I just bought a ticket for a not so bad price on hotwire and I'm going as of tomorrow morning.

But this trip isn't going to be all pleasure. I'm packing an extra suitcase so my mom or my brother can get it from me. Might as well get one load of my stuff in NYC. I'll be gone until Tuesday so peace out biatches...lol...see ya in the New Year!

1 comment:

rekkidbraka said...

GO GIRL! Have a grrrrrrrr-eat time in NYC this weekend! Make a homegirl jealous, why don't you? ;-)