Wednesday, December 14, 2005

One Last Time

Since everyone has been asking about Mr. Potential I said to myself...let me send him an email saying goodbye.

So I sent him an email:
I know we haven't talked in a minute but I just wanted to say goodbye. I got a job with the New York Times so I'm moving to NYC at the end of this month.

He replied:
Congratulations!!! I know your mom will be happy...

I responded with:
Would you like to get a drink before I go?

Now that one I don't expect him to respond too...hell I didn't expect him to respond to the first email.

But looking back...I sure would like to hit that again for goodbye/old time's sake. Hell I would like to get at Military Man again before I go...if I could. But I'm sure that's just the hormones talking cause I'm in need of some lovin'...with the stress of ending one job, moving, finding someone to rent out my house and starting a new job I could sure use some stress relieving nookie.

Could also explain why I probably got so upset about the one that got away. He got that extra good lovin' that Jill Scott be singing about.

No comments: