Monday, December 04, 2006

2007 Shopping List

Most people post Christmas wish lists but given that I don't expect anyone to buy me -ish. It is a wish list of things I will end up buying for myself some time in the new year. Of course I always ask for the same "fantasy" thing every year...a sexy black man with just a santa hat on his head and red bow around his neck to be under my tree X-mas morning. One of these years Santa is going to grant my wish.

But here's my real list:

- Canon Power Shot Digital Camera
It's about time I stop avoiding the camera and capture the moments of my life. I've had some great ones.

- Fry Daddy
This was suggested to me since I'm prone to burning myself yet I want to be able to fry some chicken.

- Watch
If I don't have my cell phone I never know what time it is. Adults wear watches and don't just rely on their cell phones. It's time I join the adult ranks.

- Earrings
I'm like a little kid with earrings. I'm so prone to losing them. So I need at least 2 pair since I lost my last set between surgeries.

- Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax
I had asked a certain person for this for MONTHS and he has yet to come through so back on the list it goes.

- Sex and the City: The Complete Series (Collector's Giftset)
The same person I asked for the printer/scanner/copier/fax I had asked a few years back for this and he didn't get me that either. You would think I would learn my lesson and stop asking him. Back on the list this goes.

- Sex and the City Essentials
There are 4 of them and this is the low grade cheaper gift with the best of romance, lust, mr. big and breakups.

- Wine/Wine Glasses/Wine Opener
I'm very picky about wines but I have found a few that I like so I need the wine, appropriate wine glasses and a nice, easy to use wine opener. The ones I like are actually fairly cheap too. Wines of choice are: Rosa Regale, Vietti Cascinetta Moscato d'Asti 2004, and 2005 Moscato Allegro.

- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)
As much as I love Harry Potter I never bought or read this book although I partially know what happens in the book.

- Victoria's Secret gift card
Want to complete my garden collection and would be nice to by a new panty set...I always feel so sexy in my Vicky's.

- Good Life Woman Gift Set by Davidoff for Woman
This perfume is made by the same company that makes Cool Water. It's the only perfume I have found that is light and doesn't make me have an allergic reaction.

- FOOD
Someone please take me out to dinner...McCormick and Schmick, Cheesecake Factory, Red Lobster, Olive Garden...SOMETHING...or even better you can cook for me...I'll eat almost anything.

- TIVO with recordable DVR
I'm not even sure if a TIVO with a recordable DVR exists but if it does I want it...it's about time I start saving some of the shows I'm missing. There is just so much good TV I can't watch it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If adults wear watches I'm not an adult either...

I can't remember the last time I owned a watch.

rekkidbraka said...

Red Lobster! Olive Garden! Girl, when you come to ATL, we can do both of those - on moi. :-)

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeze biskits! Mmm-mmm...