Thursday, November 22, 2007

2007 Shopping List Recap

I was getting ready to make my 2008 Shopping List and I decided to look back at my 2007 list and see how I did. The funny thing is I didn't look back at my list all year and I still got quite a few things.

- Canon Power Shot Digital Camera (BOUGHT)
It took some coaxing from Unk T but I finally bought it and it arrived in May.

- Fry Daddy (NOPE)
I'll have to add this to my 2008 list.

- Watch (NOPE)
I still don't know what time it is.

- Earrings (NOPE)
Asked a certain person to get me some Harry Mason earrings while he was in San Francisco...his response, you don't wear earrings. Yeah, cause I don't have any. So this will go on the 2008 list.

- Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax (BOUGHT)
I got this as a birthday present from G. Lee but sadly it's still in the box. I now realize I need a new computer as well.

- Sex and the City: The Complete Series (Collector's Giftset) (NOPE)
Back on the list again. This one has been on my list since the show ended.

- Sex and the City Essentials (NOPE)
Hasn't been on the list as long but it's going back on it.

- Wine/Wine Glasses/Wine Opener (PARTIAL)
Big Sister Gorgeous One bought me wine glasses and I got a nice wine opener from Crate & Barrel. Now I just need to get the wine.

- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6) (BOUGHT)
German Girl supported my Harry Potter addiction and got this for me last X-mas.

- Victoria's Secret gift card (NOPE)
This is an item that could and probably should be on my list every year. Can always find a good reason to buy something from Vicky's.

- Good Life Woman Gift Set by Davidoff for Woman (NOPE) CORRECTION: THERE WAS A SALE AT PERFUMANIA SO I BOUGHT MYSELF THIS, THIS PAST WEEKEND
I'm all out so I have to find this fragrance. Back on the list it goes.

- FOOD (KINDA)
This should probably be #1 on my list.

- TIVO with recordable DVR (NOPE)
Back on the list and I need it now more than ever since I work 3 jobs and miss most TV programming.

I know, doesn't seem like I got a lot on my list but what I got I greatly appreciated.

No comments: