Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My 2008 Shopping List/Wish List

Dear Santa,

I have been a very very good girl this year. Ok, well maybe I haven't, but I still want the following:

- New Computer(s)
My desktop and laptop are on their last downloads.

- Fry Daddy
This is the best solution I can think of so I can fry food and not burn the hell out of myself. Reference burn marks on right wrist.

- Watch
I want to know what time it is.

- Earrings
It's been so long since I wore a pair of earrings that I need to get some earrings before the holes in my earlobes close.

- Sex and the City: The Complete Series (Collector's Giftset)
Back on the list again. This one has been on my list since the show ended.

- Sex and the City Essentials
Hasn't been on the list as long but I still want it.

- Wine
Wines of choice are: Rosa Regale, Vietti Cascinetta Moscato d'Asti 2004, Moscato d’asti - bricco del sole piedmont 2006 and 2005 Moscato Allegro.

- Harry Potter Boxset Books 1-7 (Hardcover)
Needs no explanation

- Victoria's Secret gift card
I can always find something at Vicky's

- FOOD
I ALWAYS want this

- TIVO with recordable DVR
I need it now more than ever since I work 3 jobs and miss most TV programming.

- Pearls
Once upon a time someone bought me a pearl necklace, bracelet and earring set and an evil, evil woman took those pearls and threw them off the side of a cruise boat. That was 2002, I haven't gotten a replacement since.

- African American History For Dummies
I find this book kind of funny especially since I was an Afam/Journalism major at UNC. But for some odd reason I really want this book in my collection.

I think this list will be a work in progress but I'm a simple girl and I don't ask or require much.

2 comments:

shurgood said...

I hope you manage to get some of the things on your list. Happy Holidays!

Mystifiedlady said...

I should probably stop calling it a wish list and just call it a shopping list. I bought myself a new computer.