Monday, September 04, 2006

Random Fun

Me and German Girl have the most random fun. Like one day we were having a craving for IHOP. I thought the IHOP near my apt was open 24 hours...come to find out that's only on the weekends. So we knew there was a IHOP in Queens. We hopped in the car and tried to find it. That turned in to a fantastical adventure through Queens. When we did find the IHOP it was closed so we had to eat at this diner across the street from the IHOP. Why were we the only people in the place that could speak English?

Last week during VMA's GG said I should go to this gift suite with her. I said what the hell. We walk up in the suite and alcohol is flowing like water. I ended up having a big ass mojito c/o Nikki Beach and some other drink AND I got a free bottle of vodka to take home. Mind you this was like 2pm in the middle of a work day. I went back to work quite tipsy. That was just another random occurance with GG.

GG got tickets to the Mariah Carey concert at Jones Beach. So we hopped in the car and headed to LI. LI is far and dark...there are hardly any lights and none whatsoever out at Jones Beach. We had great seats and there was even a fireworks display at the end of the show. But coming back was a fantastical adventure. We ended up hitting almost all the 5 boroughs just trying to get back to civilization. I thought I would never get home. But we had fun being lost...the fun is in the travel and the phone calls we had to make to get back home.

GG and I have so much random fun together...NYC would not be the same without her. GG your the bestest!!! Cheers to more random fun ;)

No comments: