Saturday, September 02, 2006

User Error - Roll Call

I have been having issues with this blog for some time. I didn't understand at one time why I was getting no comments. I just thought y'all didn't love me. But for some odd reason it was set to not allow anyone to comment.

And then I didn't know the thing was set to moderate and word verification. So there were comments from as far back as April waiting to be approved. But I think I have it all figured out now. No more word verification but I am going to moderate comments because at one time I was getting bs spam postings.

So now that we have gotten through the technical errors we can return to our regularly scheduled program. Let me know whose out there reading, what's good, what's bad...whatever!!! I'll start...ROLL CALL: Mia aka Miss MySi aka Harlem World aka Video Vixen and I have a whole bunch more aka's...lol. Right now everything is all good and I'm loving life. Still wishing I had a DATE but life is not your way, right away...so I'm coasting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know we love you...