Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Flavor of Carolina

Now y'all know I watch a lot of TV. And I just love VH1's Celebreality. So there is this show called Flavor of Love where ladies compete to win the love of Flavor Flav of Public Enemy. Well there is one contestant who I just knew I knew. Every time I watch the show I say to myself I know she went to Carolina. And come to find out, she did.

Her name is Courtney Jackson aka Ghetto Courtney. Supposedly she is trying to be a comedianne out in L.A. Back when I knew her at Carolina she used to do my cornrows for me every now and then in her dorm room in Cobb. She is the most normal/down to earth contestant on the show. Well her and Hoops. But she hasn't mentioned her N.C. connection at all. But you can tell she is from the south when she talks.

To her credit she was the most down to earth at UNC too...not fake like most chicks. I don't know why she is competing for the love of Flavor Flav but to each his or her own. I wish her luck though because I think Flavor could use a level-headed down to Earth female in his life to balance out all his crazy antics.

5 comments:

Icey said...

Girl there is nothing remotely flattering about Flava Flav! Though I don't watch the show, I am sure she is doing it to further her career, cuz Flav is a hot mess!

Icey said...

One of my associates just moved back to NYC and she has some listings for some apts if you are interested and/or still looking. She is real cool people. Email me and I will forward the listings, her name and number, etc.
Blackice1273@gmail.com

rekkidbraka said...

Tell girlfriend to watch out for ginormous swingin' clock necklaces.

Seachica said...

Hey Mia (from your former colleague at the AJC)! I ran into your blog on a message board about Flavor of Love ('cause you know I love my reality TV!) We need you down south for the American idol pool!!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

She was too nice for him. I love Public Enemy and get a bang out of Flav's crazy antics. But she needs a good, down-to-earth man who will treat her right. Flav would be fun as a friend but will never know how to treat a woman.