Friday, January 20, 2006

What Kind of Girl Are You?

I usually don't like taking quizzes because well, I just think they are stupid. I used to get all hyped about the quizzes in Seventeen and Teen magazine I was growing up. And they would do those special issues with EXTRA QUIZZES...lol. But this one was sent to me today and since I was waiting for the final Knicks gamer to come in I decided to try it. And it hit the nail on the head.

What kind of girl is Mia?


You are a Tomboy Girl!
Instead of flirting, you tend to pal around with the guys you crush on. And why not? You can hold your own in sports, video games, and gross out contests. Just make sure and suprise them with a touch of girlishness every once and a while. Then you'll be treated like the hottie you are - not like one of the guys.

You can try this quiz for yourself at http://ynr.blogthings.com/whatkindofgirlareyouquiz/

3 comments:

rekkidbraka said...

I'm a Rocker Girl. Surprised much? Heh.

Hey girl - check my xanga blog on Sunday 'cause... TAG! You be IT! Heeeee... ;-)

rekkidbraka said...

Nevermind about that tag. Scrapped that sucka. It was a "List Your 5 Guilty Pleasures" deal so if you just feel like it, I say go. Peace out.

Tazzee said...

I'm a career girl. No surprise there...