Thursday, January 05, 2006

Is that your final answer?

After weeks of debating what to do I decided to do a fast with some of my family members. Despite everything going on my mind became clear. I'm going to NYC and The New York Times on the Web. I know this is like dejavu given that I already said I was going to NYC but there were some distractions thrown at me and I became unsure of what I really wanted to do. But NYC is my final answer and the movers are here as I type.

I am thankful for the opportunities that have been given to me. I still LOVE radio but if that is in my plan God will make it happen no matter where I am at. I know I got some things to take care of at home and despite the fact that EVERYONE knows home is the last place I want to be God clearly has something more in store for me.

Thanks to everyone for your love and support in what was a very confusing time for me. I may be moving but I'm not gone forever. I'll be back in February to go on the Diva Dating ski trip. It's not too late to sign up. And beyond that I don't know but that's okay because I know I can always call Atlanta home.

4 comments:

rekkidbraka said...

I'll miss you but... look out Manhattan, here comes Mia! ;-)

Tazzee said...

I've been praying earnestly for you and I had a feeling this is where you were going to end up. Especially after our last IM session.

I too am happy that you've found peace and I have to echo kendazzle, that man-date thing was hilarious! But I guess the jewel of the zone is leaving us.

You will be missed, but I'm very excited for you!

Icey said...

Good for you...now I can have a hookup when I come to visit NYC!!! lol

Did you ever think that maybe you are supposed to be in NYC to be closer to your niece?

rekkidbraka said...

Being able to hit you up and just hang out over coffee and talk - yeah, I really miss that already. :-(