Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Eve recap

This was one of the best New Year's Eve's I can remember! Trinidad Brotha got the hook up. He got us two tickets to the ESPN2 party at the Hard Rock Cafe right in the middle of Times Square. Unlimited free food and drinks. Now that is how you are supposed to bring in the new year. The first time in a long time I had someone to kiss at the stroke of midnight although Trinidad Brotha is like a brother to me so my stroke of midnight was a tad bit incestuous. But it was all in celebration of the holiday.

2 comments:

rekkidbraka said...

Girl, you are ALWAYS in on the free noshies! Dag...

Hit me up when you're back in ATL or Cuzin Kate will cry if she doesn't see you before you're off to NYC for good. It'll be all boo-hoo-hooey and then she'll write some country song about it and get all famous and marry some redneck guitar guy and we'll have to be bridesmaids at her wedding to Jim Joe Bob or whoever. I don't know about you but I AIN'T wearing no pink hoop dress. *snap* *turn* ;-)

2 Can Play That Game said...

interesting reading you have here,lil bit.......I look forward to reading more of you in the future....