Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Where I'm At

Wish I had more definitive news to tell y'all. But as of right now I still have a second interview with Sandy Springs BUT it is now a phone interview. So technically I can be in NYC and start at NYT and still do the second interview. I just don't know y'all. I'm seriously in need of advice and prayers.

As far as my weekend I had a blast...thanks so much to my Trinidad Brotha for hanging out with me and putting up with me although I think I left his home better than when I first arrived. This was definetely one of the best New Year's weekends I ever had and he helped me to get the year off to a good start.

2 comments:

rekkidbraka said...

I'm praying for you. You've got to do what makes YOU happy. Sounds easy enough, I know, but it isn't is it?

2 Can Play That Game said...

So......if you get the job in Sandy Springs, what, are you going to leave the NYT? Pray hard and fast gal!