Monday, January 09, 2006

New York, New York

I made it, in one piece, thanks to Trinidad Brotha who flew down to help me drive up. He helped me pack, pack the car and drive. We even made a pit stop in Chapel Hill so I could show him the campus and eat at Time Out...the greasiest fried chicken on the planet.

And he had fun hanging out with me and my friends for a few days before I departed. He even got to meet my cousins. All I can say is God Bless him if he could endure all that...lol.

Today is my first day of work and so far, so good. Too early to judge or to complain. But living at home...I don't know about that. Luckily Trinidad Brotha has offered me his air mattress if it gets to be too much at home.

1 comment:

Icey said...

Yeah for a safe ride and even better great friends!!! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!