Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Half-way there

Right now I'm "half-way there" on several things in my life.

I signed a lease today so I'm half-way not homeless. But I can't move in until March 10, at the earliest. I'll probably have the movers come on March 13. Shout out to Hurricane for giving the Mia Homeless Fund a loan. Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad people can come to the rescue at the oddest times...just goes to show that good people some times make very bad decisions. I think Hurricane is still trying to redeem himself for how fucked up he was to me.

I've been dating the Trinidad Brotha so I'm half-way in a relationship. If his ass wasn't in Europe for the next five weeks we might have made it official. Now it's a matter of waiting and seeing. Will the five weeks hurt us or help us?

I say all this to say that I probably won't be settled in NYC until April or so. That's a damn shame that it's gonna take me 4 months to get settled here and even then I proably still won't be completely settled.

2 comments:

Newy said...

Alright MIA...new city...new digs and a new man....Go Mia...Go Mia.... :)

rekkidbraka said...

Awww... Mia got a new boo. ;-)

Dang, we miss ya down here in Da Dirrrty South. Braves-Yankees rumble in Da Bronx late June. We gotta be there. Aight! Aight!