Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tax Season

It's that time of year...the dreaded tax season. Well tax season does not have to be a drag if you get the right person to handle it for you. So here is my plug for my Tax Man/accountant Shawn Miller.

As some of y'all may know Shawn and I have gone at it from time to time but personal differences aside the man is on point about tax preparation. When I had to pay taxes last year I knew it was time to seek professional help. It is February 2 and Shawn has already filed my taxes. He pays attention to detail and tries to get you as many deductions as you can possibly qualify for. He's even given me some tips and ideas for how to get ready for the 2006 tax season and start getting my paperwork in order now so I can have all the necessary receipts and documentation.

And the best part of all he only charges $89...that's right...$89. You will not find a better tax service that will give you the high quality work and attention for that cheap. So screw H&R Block...don't go to Jackson Hewitt...hit up Shawn Miller at Financial Freedom Tax Group and support black business.

No comments: