Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Thoughtful Valentine

This was almost the best Valentine's Day ever. The only thing that would have made it better if my funny valentine was actually here :(

For Valentine's Day I bought Trinidad Brotha Alicia Keys Unplugged CD. That's the only woman he is allowed to love more than me ;) But his computer doesn't have a CD drive so I bought him a portable CD player and the batteries. And of course I put a card with a very heart felt message. Don't ask cause I'm not telling you what I wrote. That is a special and private, personal message for him. I FedEx-ed it to him in Italy and it arrived right on time. After he got in from a long day on the mountain, my present was waiting for him.

One day we were in Sams Club (one of his favorite stores) and I was randomly running my mouth like I usually do. I started searching Sams Club for Rosa Regale, my favorite sparkling wine, thanks to the advice of the cultured wino. And I mentioned that it goes well with strawberries and chocolate, as I also learned from the cultured wino.

Well his ass was actually listening and paying attention to my random ramblings. He went on the internet, found and researched my drink, (he researched it to make sure that it does actually go with chocolates and strawberries), had his boy deliver a bottle of it with Godiva chocolate covered strawberries to my job.

I wish I wasn't so busy that I could actually go home, take a long hot bubble bath and enjoy my chocolate covered strawberries and Rosa Regale as I watch a DVD. That would make for an almost perfect Valentine's evening. But instead I'll give my baby a wake-up call. Tell him how much I love him again and head to my momma's house to crash...but not for long, because tomorrow the rest of my makeover/transformation continues...more on that later.

3 comments:

Legal Diva said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous V-day..... You both are very thoughtful :-) He sounds like a keeper Mia

Bullet Proof Diva said...

that's soo sweet. aww!

Newy said...

awwwwwww that was very nice Mia. congrats you deserve it.