Saturday, May 13, 2006

90 Day Experiment

When I set my mind to something....or my heart...I'm very committed and passionate. But some things I'm just not good at sticking with like exercise and regularly going to the gym. I tried a 90 day experiment and it just didn't work.

I bought a bottle of 90 prenatal pills (no I'm not pregnant). I wanted to take a multi-vitamin for 90 days and see what effects it would have. But the reason why I could not stick with this one was the shape, size, smell, and after taste of the pills. I don't know how pregnant women do it. I guess because the child growing inside of them serves as motivation. But the pill was a horse pill...it needed to be a gel capsule or something to make it easier to swallow...it smelled awful and no matter what I drank to take it, it would always leave a nasty after taste in my throat.

I stuck with it for one month and the only thing I noticed was that my urine came out a stronger color of yellow than normal...I know TMI...but that just goes to show that all the extra vitamins that pill gave me that my body did not need my body got rid of the excess.

Have you ever said you were going to do something for X number of days? What was it and were you able to stick with it?

1 comment:

Icey said...

I started to taking prenatal vitamins several months ago and I noticed that my hair and nails are longer and stronger...but yes taking that darn horse pill is something else!