Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Lost in a drunken haze


It's hard to blog about a night you don't remember...but I'll try anyway.

Big birthday shout out to German Girl...but it's all your fault. LOL.

German Girl decided to do an impromptu birthday gathering. So I met her and some of her friends at this club called....called...dayum, I don't even remember the name of the club. But it's on 14th Street between 9th and 10th. (I had to IM German Girl for the name, she says Lotus in the meatpacking district.) I have to take her word for it cause I don't remember.

So anyway, I get there and there is a choice of vodka and cranberry or vodka and orange juice. Some one made me a vodka and craberry and that shit was weak. I said it needs more vodka. And that is where my night was off to a bad start.

Next drink, that I remember was a watermelon martini and it was fabulous. I have to have that one again. And I think the rest of the night was various combinations of vodka and cranberry but I can't be too sure about that.

From the third drink until we left I have no recollection of ANYTHING. Well I do remember German Girl pouring some more vodka in to my drink...lol. I could have danced on the bar for all I know and the only source I have to go by is the other drunk people I was with.

So I sincerely apologize to anyone I may have offended. I know I can't drown out my problems but I sure do try hard too. I NEEDED that night in more ways than I can ever describe in this blog. I really did have a blast and it felt so good to lose myself for awhile and not think about all the BS I'm dealing with right now. I'll save some of the BS for my next blog entry.

Again, shout out to German Girl...you know how to celebrate a birthday...and much love to Jersey Boy for making sure I got home safely. What would I do without you two?

The picture included in this post I think I took while I was still sober but I can't be sure.

3 comments:

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

as long as you had a good time...nothing wrong with that..speakin of which...when was the last time i got drunk?...hmmm...(i remember i got brews in the fridge)...oh boy!!!!it's on tonite...

Tazzee said...

Nice picture. I'm glad you have good friends to watch over you in your drunken state.

Icey said...

Drunk rocks sometimes! And it is good to let loose on occassion.