Wednesday, May 17, 2006

"I Will Cut You"

Jokingly I will say to people..."I'm from Jersey...I will cut you." But most of the time I don't really mean it. I'm not trying to go to jail for cutting people. But this Sunday I noticed that I do have a lot of knives. I have so many knives that I have a set of knives in NJ and a set of knives at my apt. You would think I was Chef Boyardee with all the knives that I have.

And I honestly have no idea how I have accumulated so many knives. Let me think about that...The set of knives that I have in NJ were the set my mom bought me when I was in college. When I moved to Philly after graduating from UNC some how my knives (along with a few other things) didn't make it with me. And then when I moved to Atlanta the knives still did not make it from NJ so my mom bought me another set when she came to visit me that Christmas.

But if I was actually to take all the knives that really do belong to me I would have a pretty impressive and possibly scary culinary collection. Edward Scissorhands ain't got shit on me. I just hope I never get in to a situation where I do have to use any of the knives I have on some crazy fool...and trust there are plenty of crazies in NYC.

1 comment:

Messed Up said...

it sounds like you mom wants you to cut people LOL.