Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Guy on a plane

I hate blogging because no one ever comments but I know y'all...out there...in the great unknown are reading it because of the page views. So that is why I no longer make it a priority to blog readily. That being said here's my blog for the day...maybe the week or even the month....

So I met a guy...on a plane...during one of my recent trips. He sat next to me, he seemed cool...we had a good conversation. Being the pseudo peach that I am I gave him a ride and he thanked me with a meal at which his boy met us so he could scoop him to his final destination.

A bit of time passes...we talk every now and then but he has more baggage than Erykah...I meet him for another meal...conversation is still cool...his drama is still the same. I can't say I'm feeling him...I can't say I'm not feeling him...I'm real neutral on guys in general right now...but he's not bringing anything to the table to make me want to change gears. I'm focused and coasting...2 miles an hour so everybody sees me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK. You know I don't drive slowly so my recommendation is to go ahead, change gears and high tail it out of this lane. From what you describe, this guy moves at a turtle's pace and you've made the jump to light speed. And he has baggage, to boot? Move on, Sista!