Monday, August 28, 2006

You, Me, Mario & Kelis

After another thrilling Sunday evening of Celeb Reality, German Girl hits me up. There is a CD release party for Kelis at Lotus. I was interested in the watermelon martinis so when GG asked me to go I was game.

It was a fun and funny night. Like how the hell we ended up in the VIP booth with Mario and Kelis is beyond me. And I met this fine guy...and just when I was going to ask for his number he stepped to this other chick. Okay...you know I sweat no one.

As I'm leaving he grabs my arm. "I know you aren't leaving." I said, "Yeah, I'm out." "You can't leave without giving me your number." I said, "You're with her, you don't need my number." He said, "(Insert my gov't name) please give me your number." I was impressed that he remembered my name. That meant he had actually been listening. So I slipped him my business card and headed home. It was hella late so I knew Monday morning would be a bitch.

I don't really expect to hear from him but I still had a great time and you can view the pictures here. There's even a picture of me sitting next to random dude :)

1 comment:

Icey said...

Girl your hair has gotten way longer since I frst met you last year! It looks so good!