Monday, August 07, 2006

Weekend in the A-T-L

I hate going to Atlanta. Because as soon as I get there I have to come right back. The entire time I am ripping and running.

I said I need to come back to ATL in September and Mz. B said, "Why do you NEED to come back?" I told her she didn't love me...lol. I don't NEED to come back but I NEED to come back. I just don't have love for NYC like I do for ATL. I'm sure that's only a matter of time but I still hold on to my ATL connection.

Highlights of my trip:
- Met a very nice guy on the plane...he has dating potential (more about him in a future post)
- Sweet upgrade at Hertz courtesy of Airtran had me riding in style
- Big Sister Gorgeous 1 made me breakfast
- Got to see one my girls from Carolina
- Got to see the majority of my friends at the ASB reunion
- Granddad hooked the food up :)
- Smoochie came through with the "Smoochie Cookies"
- Unk T hooked up my Ipod

All in all I enjoyed every second I was there...and of course I'm missing it now.

1 comment:

Newy said...

How is the new job going?
2amazu