Friday, September 11, 2009

Winter Workout

I'll be honest, I didn't workout that much this summer. I seriously think I'm going to cancel my gym membership.

My job will reimburse for 50% of a 6 month gym membership. I could use the money I get back to keep the gym membership going OR to enroll in dance classes. I used to take dance classes through Broadway Dance Center and then my job stopped reiumbursing for dance classes. I could also take dance classes at Alvin Ailey. They have non-professional classes.

Working out at the gym has it's positives and negatives. The biggest positive was I noticed the muscle tone change in my body. But the negative was the physical/health problems working out exposed. I didn't have knee and hip flexor problems to this extent until I started working out regularly. Not being a member of Crunch, I would miss the anti-gravity yoga classes and teh urban rebounding classes. Those are my favorites.

What's your winter workout plans?

No comments: