Friday, July 14, 2006

A Secret Revealed

I'm going to make a BIG announcement in the coming days. But I'll get y'all warmed up with a small one.

Remember when I was interning, well I can finally reveal where I was interning. I was working at Forbes magazine on the Celebrity 100 issue that came out July 3. I contributed to the research of the entire list and I wrote one piece about the Top Earning Dead Celebs. The website for Forbes turned my article in to a small photo gallery.

But wait...there's more. I'm going to be on TV...lol. You can hopefully catch me (if my stuff isn't on the cutting room floor) on E! television this Sunday July 16 at 8 p.m. EST. Stunts: Forbes Celebrity 100: Who Made Bank - This two hour show counts down Forbes Magazine's top 100 richest celebrities of 2006. I had #44 - Jessica Simpson, #79 - Sean Diddy Combs and #100 - Ty Pennington. Given that we had 100 celebrities to squeeze in to 2 hours don't go to the bathroom you might miss my cameo.

Things are really looking up for me and expect to hear even more EXCITING news from me. But for now I'm going to enjoy a long and well deserved 4 day weekend off from work ;)

4 comments:

Newy said...

Go Mia! Girl you are doing big things since being back up norf (LOL)

Bullet Proof Diva said...

I miss you play cousin!!

I am telling everyone I know that I know you, LOL.

WAY TO GO SUPER STAR!!!

I couldn't be more proud of you!

*giggling at all your haters right now*

Tazzee said...

DOGGONE IT! That's why I should read more often, I missed the show. But I did get an email from someone that said they saw you. Imma be scoping the channel for the repeat.

Mystifiedlady said...

If you missed it, it will be on TV again:
• ETV, Wed Jul 19 08:00pm EDT
• ETV, Thu Jul 20 09:00am EDT
• ETV, Sun Jul 23 02:00pm EDT
• ETV, Thu Jul 27 08:00pm EDT
• ETV, Fri Jul 28 09:00am EDT
• ETV, Sat Jul 29 08:00pm EDT