Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Coke Rewards Update

About a month ago I blogged about how I was collecting Coke Rewards so I can get airline miles with Delta. Here's the blog if you don't remember. Well I am proud to say I am halfway to my goal of 1600 coke points equaling 10,000 Delta Sky Miles. I redeemed 800 points today to get 5,000 miles.

This endeavor has turned me in to an ebay-aholic. I'm on Ebay every day looking for bargains on the sale of coke points and you wouldn't believe how many auctions there are. So to everyone who has sent me codes, thank you...I'm still soliciting.

And I'm sure the question on everyone's mind is what am I going to use my miles for. Sadly, I don't have an exotic trip or anything planned. I will probably use the miles to fly to Atlanta one weekend or possibly Vegas. I'm still holding on to my Air Tran points so that I can finally take that vacation to the Bahamas.

No comments: