Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Not Going to Grad School

I got my rejection letter from Drexel. Based on the personal rejection letter they sent me everything was tight BUT my GRE scores. So I just have to face reality that if I want to go to graduate school I'm going to have to take the GRE again.

But some other changes are coming in the near future and I'm not motivated to pay almost $2,000 to take a Kaplan class and pay for the test. Plus the GRE is going to under go a whole bunch of changes in 2007 so I might as well wait until after the changes are implemented to seriously reconsider taking the test and re-applying to Drexel.

Initially I was disappointed, no one likes rejection...but given the other life altering changes that are about to take place, graduate school wasn't as attractive an option as it had been when I applied.

Some of you already know what's up but I'm not going to make my official public announcement until July 22 ;)

No comments: