Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Over Before It Started

Question: Will the five weeks hurt us or help us?

Answer: It hurt us. It was just too soon in our budding dating situation for us to be apart for that long.

I hate to write this entry because I don't want to admit it's true. But Trinidad Brotha and I will not be getting in to a relationship beyond friendship. It's hard because there are a lot of feelings on both sides but we have our issues as well. It's probably better to just stop things now before we get in too deep.

I felt I had to do this post because there is no point in pretending that him and I are moving towards a relationship when we are not. He is still a great guy. I still love him a lot. But I guess this is for the best. It's better to know now that we aren't right for each other than to get in a serious situation and get caught up in emotional attachment and time vested.

Maybe in the future we can try again but I'm not holding out for the future. At this point in my life I just feel foolish to hope cause hoping only makes it harder to move forward.

3 comments:

rekkidbraka said...

Sorry to hear that, sweetie. You need to talk, I'm here to listen. :-(

Newy said...

awwww MIA I am so sorry to hear that. Maybe it's best to you get settled in....

Bullet Proof Diva said...

oh goodness, I hate to hear that chica..I hope you guys can keep your friendship.