Wednesday, March 29, 2006

That Just Ain't Me

One thing I could never understand was women who let men buy them things...a lot of things...expensive things. That just ain't me.

My feeling is that I don't want to owe no man nothing. I am an independent, financially stable woman that don't need a man to pay for my hair to get done, my nails did, etc. A movie, dinner, date associated activities okay.

But somehow I always date guys that I NEVER try to use for their money but immediately following me they will get with gold diggers that try to take them for their loot. No they don't look like the typical gold diggers but let's look at the logic. Why does a grown ass woman need you to pay for her plane ticket to come and see you? If she really wanted to see you and times were hard she would at least OFFER to pay for half even if you paid for it all. What happened to women offering to pay the tab or at least pay the tip.

I have two exceptions to my own rules. On one occasion when I let a guy pay for a trip. He knew it was a booty trip, I knew it was a booty trip...it was booty, booty, booty, booty, booty rocking everywhere. And the other is my one that got away. I know his financial situation and he means enough to me that I will buy a plane ticket, within a reasonable price bracket, in order to see him because we always have a good time together.

But even when Hurricane would pay for plane tickets for us to visit his family in NOLA or something like that I would pay him back in my own way. Do the laundry, tidy up his apartment, bring home something to eat...I did something...I did my part... whatever it was.

Guys please, open your eyes...do not let these gold digging women take advantage of you. They fugg it up for woman like me who don't want nothing from you but you...meaning 100% of you at your best...your love...your attention...your dedication and devotion...and those things have no monetary value.

1 comment:

Newy said...

Preach Gurl.... And then after she uses him he is jaded for a good minute and thinks ALL women are like her....