Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Twenty Years

As I was driving down to Atlanta I had a lot of time to think. And one thing I remembered was Sunday was the 20th anniversary of my father's funeral. TWENTY YEARS...I can't even believe that much time has passed. So much has happened in 20 years.

I think the saddest thing for me is that in 20 years I have not found anyone to love me as much if not more than my daddy. It's just one unsuccessful situation to the next. But as tough as dating and relationships have been I still remain hopeful. God has someone out there for me.

1 comment:

Newy said...

Awwwww MIA....I feel you on that time flying thing though because I miss Mommo (my grandma) and When I think of how long she's been gone (13 years) it just doesn't seem that long ago to me. The pain is still fresh. My grandma always made me feel so special.
There is someone for you, Mia. God is preparing you and him to meet. I think that it is not by accident that you wound up right back where you started so to speak. He's coming...but are you ready?