Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's Hard Out Here for a Jersey Chick

Everyone has haters...it's just a fact of life. And most of the time I just ignore the haters but lately it's getting hard to ignore because the hate is coming from all sides, from unexpected persons and for no real reason.

So when all these people are hating do they remember all the things I did for them...the times I was there for them...the little things and the big things I did for them. Of course not...cause they are so absorbed in their hateration they are not seeing the forest from the trees.

I wish someone would have some sense and before they say something wrong, stupid, mean, etc. about me they would stop and think...hmmm...I can't really hate on her cause she did X, Y and Z for me. So if you are mad at me for whatever reason...keep it to yourself or be a man or woman about it and come to me with your beef. But don't start public tirades on me because you really don't want me to say all that I hold within.

And if you are going to hate watch what you say, who you say it to and you best be ready to stand on your word as bond to defend it cause bullshit holds no water. The C.I.A. ain't got shit on me and I have been saying that for years. Anything I really want to know, it's not hard for me to find out. So if you think what you are saying to someone about me is in confidence, think again. People love to talk and they really love to talk when something negative is being said.

If you don't want none, don't bring it, cause I promise you I'm not the one you want to get in to a verbal tirade with. I will cut you so quick and so deep you won't even know what hit you...and that's in the verbal sense not the physical. Although, I don't fight...I don't argue...but I damn sure will clock a bitch in the mouth and beat that bitch with a bottle. Don't let the little size fool you I'm 100% Jersey...all day, every day.... and have 200% Jersey Drive.

To the haters that read my blog...WHY!!??!?! What in the hell is wrong with you? If you don't like me you really have no reason to read my blog. So keep it moving. There are plenty of other spaces on the internet you can park your hate but it won't be here.

2 comments:

Newy said...

*snicker* go MIA....smh daggone shame...you know my grandma said folks talk about you (hate on you) when they want to BE you! Keep doing your thang

Bullet Proof Diva said...

woo sah! Even I felt better after reading that!

let those bitches know!!

LOL @ beat that bitch with a bottle. I feel like boxing now.

Jersey drive...I miss her.