Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Diet Shakes

Working out has not given me the results I wanted. I've gained instead of loss although everyone tells me my body is looking tighter. But I haven't achieved the 6 pack abs I wanted nor can I fit in to the jeans I was trying to wear (my legs are even bigger now). So I'm trying something different.

On the free table at work someone left 2 packs of Slim Fast. Slim Fast by itself is disgusting to me. I just can't stand the taste. BUT when I blend it with fruit in to a shake it's not so bad. From 1 can of Slim Fast I can get about 2 - 8 ounce shakes when I mix it with fruit. So I'm trying to drink a shake for breakfast, eat a normal lunch and dinner is always a crap shoot. Only because I don't know if dinner will be something I have cooked or something I have bought out. I have enough Slim Fast do try this for about 2 weeks and this is already week 2 so we'll see what results I'll get.

Anyone else on a fitness/diet/nutrition plan? What's working for you?

No comments: