Monday, June 08, 2009

Back on the Blog

Hey Everyone!!!

I went on a mini hiatus. It started as me taking a break to go on vacation. It turned it to me not really having anything to say. I know that's hard to believe because I always have something to say. But if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

I teach the students that take my classes to not add to the endless crap that's on the internet. But I also try to set a good example for my students by blogging on a consistent basis. I explain to them how hard it is to do and to stay motivated. Bloggers get writers block or as bloggers like to call it "blogger exhaustion."

I also think micro-blogging (Twitter) has changed the blog game. Sometimes I really can summarize what I'm thinking or feeling in 140 characters or less. So I may micro-blog and normal blog less.

For those who have blogs, how often do you blog? Do you try to keep it consistant or do you blog when the mood hits you?

No comments: