Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cell Phones for Soldiers

If you have recently ordered anything from Amazon.com (Amazon directly and not a seller on Amazon) you might have gotten a prepaid mailer to recycle your cell phones for soldiers. I loved the concept. Because I had 2 old cell phones and no idea what to do with them.

So I started with my family and asked who had any cell phones they wanted to get rid of and now I'm reaching out to you, my friends. It is EXTREMELY easy. Just go to this website: http://www.cellphonesforsoldiers.com/shippingLabel_generic.html and click on the "All other visitors, please click here to print a FREE postage paid, shipping-label." You indicate if you are shipping less than 4 phones or 4 or more phones and that determines the postage label you will be able to print. It's also tax deductible and you can print a donation receipt right from the website.

I, like most people, don't have money to give these days. But I do have my time and in this case old cell phones to give. So please, take a few minutes, find your old cell phones, print out a label and support our troops.

No comments: