Friday, March 06, 2009

25 Things I Didn't Want to Know About You

So I finally gave in and did my own version of "25 Random Things About Me". But I hope this 25 things virus (yes it's a virus in the sense that it's viral and EVERYONE has caught on to it) finally comes to an end.

Time.com wrote a funny story about "25 Things I Didn't Want to Know About You" as a result of people posting their 25 Random Things About Me. Just think about all the things you learned and didn't know or in some cases didn't want to know. I was almost tempted to do a "25 Things I Didn't Want to Know About You" like the writer of this piece did, but then I didn't want to offend anyone.

If you find this whole 25 things craze funny here are two more pieces written about it:
- New York Times
- Salon.com

What did you learn about your friends that you didn't know before? Any examples of things you wish you hadn't found out?

No comments: