Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hibernation

Maybe it's the weather but I have turned in to a hibernating bear. Every day all I want to do is go home, play with my Wii and watch a movie or one of my favorite TV shows or read. How boring is that?

Or maybe I'm just subconsciously trying to extend my staycation. I loved it...every day just doing what I wanted to do. It's probably the most relaxed I have been in a long time. Thoughts of work would creep in and I would spend an hour or two doing something productive for my job. But then I would snap right back in to staycation mode because I had a movie to watch, a book to read, my Wii to play (notice how much I really love my Wii).

I think it's a combination of the weather and the economy. The thought of me doing anything that would involve spending money makes me want to recalculate my budget. I really think it's the fact that my first trip of the year was an expensive one...the Inauguration in D.C.

Is something wrong with me? Is anyone else feeling this way? Is this just normal winter blues?

No comments: