Monday, April 27, 2009

Kanye's Workout

I think I need to try Kanye's Workout plan because mine is not working. I've been going to the gym about 4-5 days a week and working with a personal trainer for a month. It was time for my assessment and it was just as I thought...well almost. I gained 5 lbs but I lost 1% of my body fat.

I told my trainer I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm hungry all the time. Now mind you, I have ALWAYS been able to eat and amaze people with my food consumption skills. "Where does it go?" But I cannot describe the level of hunger I have now. You would think that I work out more so of course I eat more but I'm working it off. WRONG!!!

So now I'm one of those people who is counting calories. I told my trainer I've never been able to do a spending diary what makes her think I can do a food diary. But with my training comes an online supplemental program so I'm using that and I'm going to TRY and record what I have eaten that day, at night before I go to bed.

The goal is 1700 calories a day. Day one of calorie counting I had 1500 calories and I was still SOOO hungry. My trainer has recommended protein bars for the constant munchies and protein shakes before and after working out. But why is nutritional stuff so expensive? Now I'm trying to find some reasonably priced Luna Bars and Sport Recovery Smoothies.

Do you workout? What works for you? What do you recommend? And can someone please explain how my weight could go up but my BMI go down 1%?

No comments: