Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Do Not Use My Credit Card Month

Here is the last part of the Suze Orman challenge. I picked a month to not charge anything to any of my credit cards. That lucky month is APRIL!!!

I love a challenge and the two previous Suze Orman challenges were helpful. I KNOW the third is a great idea. One month of not adding to credit card debt is obviously a good thing. Again I don't know how much I will save this month. I guess I would have to estimate a certain amount that might have been charged plus the interest on it to see how much I will save.

Anyone want to join me for this last leg of the challenge? For one month just put all your credit cards away. Debit card usage is allowed. Let's keep on saving together.

1 comment:

Candice Frederick said...

I haven't used mine (I only have one) all of 2009 and I am determined to pay the balance off by September. You can definitely do this. Just forget you even have credit cards. It's so liberating!