Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2009 Shopping List/Wish List

Dear Santa,
I don't ask for a lot but what I do ask for I usually really really want. So please evaluate my list and the reasoning for each items and judge accordingly.
Signed,
A Bad Girl Gone Good ;P

- Wii and Wii Fit
I haven't owned a gaming console since my Ninendo with the running pad and the gun to play duck hunt and clay fighting. It's really a case of me wanting a Wii fit and I can't buy a Wii fit without having a Wii. I think a Wii/Wii Fit would be of more value and use to me than a gym membership. I can workout at home any time I want, what could beat that.

- Nintendo DS
They had me at the commercial for the Personal Trainer: Cooking game. I don't even want to call it a game because anything that makes cooking easier for me to do is more than child's play.

- Earrings
But specifically I want a pair (or two) of Harry Mason earrings. I haven't owned a pair since my trip to San Francisco back in February 2006. I loved the earrings and I had them for awhile but when you lose one there is no point in wearing the other.

- Mac Computer
If I had to (or could afford) to buy another notebook it would be a MacBook Pro with the 15 inch screen. My Dell notebook has a 17 inch screen. If I had to (or could afford) to buy another desktop it would be a Mac Pro. I'm tempted by the iMac but the Apple store is always so ridiculous I haven't had a chance to go to the store and really compare for myself. All I know is I need quality computers that can handle serious web production

- Everything else
These are the things that I keep putting on my list so no need to go in to detail again....just reference previous lists.

No comments: