Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Say Cheese

I've been reading and re-reading "Who Moved My Cheese?" A lot has been going on personally and professionally and the simple parable of the book keeps my spirits up and serves as a reminder. So I wanted to post the books reminders on my blog because I'm sure I'm not the only one that has to be reminded that the cheese (whatever your cheese is) will move and you have to be willing to move with it.
Change Happens
They Keep Moving The Cheese

Anticipate Change
Get Ready For The Cheese To Move

Monitor Change
Smell The Cheese Often So You Know When It Is Getting Old

Adapt To Change Quickly
The Quicker You Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Can Enjoy New Cheese

Change
Move With The Cheese

Enjoy Change!
Savor The Adventure And Enjoy The Taste Of New Cheese!

Be Ready To Change Quickly And Enjoy It Again & Again
They Keep Moving The Cheese.

No comments: