Tuesday, December 02, 2008

School's In

I've worked many different side hustles but I'm about to embark on one that puts my years of experience to use. A week from now I'll start teaching an online course, "Writing and Editing for the Web." People ask me all the time for advice on how to break in to the web, especially in today's job market. I think my course will be a good overview/introduction/starting point. At the end of my class a person will have a blog (if they don't have one), an improved blog (if they do have one) and a written piece ready for submission to a website. Best of all they will have a better understanding of the online industry.

So if you know anyone who might be interested in taking my class, send them the link. If my class doesn't fit their needs, I'm sure they can find others also offered by MediaBistro.

No comments: