Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2008 Shopping List Recap

It's that time again for me to review the shopping/wish list I created for last year and see what I got, what I didn't and what will remain on the list. It always amazes me when I look back on it because I don't actually go back to reference the list during the year.

- New Computer(s)
I bought myself a new Dell laptop BUT I really want a Macbook Pro or a Mac desktop so this may go back on the 2008 list.

- Fry Daddy
Still haven't gotten it...still burning the hell out of myself when I cook.

- Watch
I rely on my 2 cell phones to know what time it is so I may have to take this one of the list.

- Earrings
It's ridiculous how I lose earrings. So on the 2008 list this will go.

- Sex and the City: The Complete Series (Collector's Giftset)
Still haven't bought it. Sadly this one has been on my list since the show ended.

- Sex and the City Essentials
Hasn't been on the list as long but I still want it and I still don't have it..

- Wine
I bought a significantly larger amount of wine this year than in years past. This will probably remain on the list.

- Harry Potter Boxset Books 1-7 (Hardcover)
I got this as a birthday present (thanks jerk face, you know who you are).

- Victoria's Secret gift card
No gift card but that didn't stop me from shopping at Vicky's.

- FOOD
I ALWAYS want this and I always get this. Several people took me out to eat this year.

- TIVO with recordable DVR
I still don't have it. I need to just break down and order a DVR from my cable company.

- Pearls
Still haven't gotten this but I'm thinking about using my Citicard Points to get a set.

- African American History For Dummies
I'm a member of paperbackswap.com and this is on my wish list so whenever it becomes available it will be mailed to me.

Check back tomorrow for my 2009 wish list.

No comments: